Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Birth Cert..proven fraud!

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:43:26 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 6/16/2011 7:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:33:43 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just wrote

You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

I am a nondiscriminating racist. I just don't like certain types of
people. Criminals being one of those types. No matter what color.

Steve

Indeed.

Im constantly called "racist" by Leftwingers ..despite the fact Im not
white.

So? Who said racists have to be white? I've met more than a few blacks
who have racist attitudes toward whites and Asians. And more than a few
such who claimed they couldn't be racist because they were black.

David

True indeed. And the vast number of them..are Democrats arent they?

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.