Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Birth Cert..proven fraud!

"Just Me" wrote

He may not be all black but he
looks black and that is enough for the nuts.

The only thing Obama has in common with Afro-Americans is his hair. Other
than that, his lifestyle has distanced him as far from the average black
person as it has from the average white person.

Not bad for a black that has never had a real job. I see a lot of his
homies who have never had a real job, but funny, I never see him call them
up for a round of golf, or to come snort something in the Oval Office.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 4:36*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Just Me" wrote

He may not be all black but he
looks black and that is enough for the nuts.

The only thing Obama has in common with Afro-Americans is his hair. *Other
than that, his lifestyle has distanced him as far from the average black
person as it has from the average white person.

Not bad for a black that has never had a real job. *I see a lot of his
homies who have never had a real job, but funny, I never see him call them
up for a round of golf, or to come snort something in the Oval Office.

Steve

Genetically we are all related to those who left Africa many years
ago.

Including you Steve.

As for Obama's work ethic, he is VASTLY better than Bush who I believe
holds the world's record for the most vacation taken as a President.

Notice that since he quit being President, Bush hasn't cleared any
brush on the family ranch.

Maybe if they hid a case of beer out there....

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT