Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default religious commonalities was Why don't the Republicans save theCountry money and declare Obama the winner now?

On 6/18/2011 11:54 AM, Gray Ghost wrote:
Shall not be wrote in
:

On Jun 17, 9:08 am, Spehro
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:28:34 -0500, Gray Ghost

wrote:

So, um, you don't know the difference between Canada and the US?

Toronto, Canada? Really? You think that is the same as the US?

Ain't no Duramax in my local store. In the USA which is what we were
talking about.

You can always pop over and buy some from Home Depot Canada. They're
not really "banned" in the US, just prohibited from being
"distribut(ed) in commerce".

So we have to make out own light bulbs???

How about if we put all the Democrats in a big pile and burn them? Reckon
that would make enough light? Well except for the thick, black, oilly
smoke.

Except then all the conservatives would die because they wouldn't be
able to live on their own without Democrats to lead them.

Hawke