Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wtb 41 Mag lubricator die

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 02:44:19 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

You can use a collet type bullet puller to prep any boolit for a GC.

Describe that process. It's been quite awhile since I've had to pull
a bullet with a collet puller and I'm having trouble envisioning how
you seat a gas check with a collet puller.

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:28:50 -0700

I shoot 1k/mo at paper (practice-practice-practice), yet still look foolish
at IDPA shoots. I don't handle the pressure of the clock and trying to
remember the course. Most regulars at my club make me look like a noob.

Then do as the good ones do. Turn off your forebrain and let the hind
brain shoot the match.

Tons of videos on Youtube, etc, where some one makes a "million to
one shot" that they couldn't do if they tried. Because they weren't
"trying" they were just doing.

The studies have determined that the reason people "fail in the
clutch" is that they are doing just that - thinking about what they
have to do. Example - basketball players, start out thinking through
each step of the move to make a free throw. They then get the
"action" learned and transferred to the "muscle memory" part of the
brain, which does it quite well. Till it is "5 seconds on the clock,
make this shot to win the game" and the championship. At which point,
they transfer the action from the part which learned it, to the part
which has to learn it. Clutch time - and the blow the shot!
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:47:55 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

One of the best "back brain" videos Ive seen in a very long time

http://www.wimp.com/barehand/

It demonstrates the ability

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:55:58 -0700
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

that is just incredible. "There is no try, there is just do"

It demonstrates the ability

Oh yeah. To quote that great human resource thinker, Moe Howard
"Every time you think, you weaken the system!"
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:53:06 -0700, Steve Ackman
wrote:

In , on Thu, 16 Jun 2011
15:55:58 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:

One of the best "back brain" videos Ive seen in a very long time

http://www.wimp.com/barehand/

It demonstrates the ability

... to use a computer.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/adverti...s/longoria.asp