Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wtb 41 Mag lubricator die

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:23:39 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I mix my Alox 50/50 with Johnsons Paste Wax
which dries faster and harder than Alox alone. I'm very happy with my
formulas for boolits and loads, except for my 9mm which needs more work.

Do you have to heat it to get the two to mix?

You can also thin the liquid Alox with alcohol and it also dries
faster.

PS: A less expensive alternative to Lee Liquid Alox is Par-Al-Ketone
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...aralketone.php

RWL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 02:23:39 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I've been buying the generic Alox for about $10/qt.

That's a better price than the Par-Al-Ketone generic Alox I found.
Where are you getting it at $10 a quart? Not that I need some
immediately; it does go a looooong way, but for future reference.

RWL