Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default UN Gun Grab...Told ya' so!

On 6/6/2011 5:35 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
Leftists do end-run around 2nd Amendment, it's just the beginning folks!

http://blogs.forbes.com/larrybell/20...rs-up-in-arms/

Wow, I'm sure that the same people who tried to torpedo a Nuclear arms
reduction treaty with the Russians WILL approve this???

Are you drinking Tawm? Any treaty will have to get past the senate, and
this won't. At least not if it contains the provisions you are running
around freaking out about.