Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Defunding Planned Parenthood

I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 7, 8:40*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. *Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

It goes like this...

These self-centered hypocritical conservatives who allow children to
live without food, shelter and medical care getting to the
PearlyGates, and all the little children they have killed waving and
smiling at them. Then poking the button to the trap doors that send
these hypocritical so called religious fools to where they need to go
priceless .............

So Steve...how many full term children born to other than your family
do you sponser financially directly with shelter, food and medical
care?

Conservatives seem to be against abortion...and the social services
that would provide for the babies they want.

What's with that?

I guess a slow torturous death is perferred by conservatives who love
waterboarding.

TMT

TMT

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 06:40:51 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

ROFLMAO!

Interesting picture indeed!

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 7, 9:40*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. *Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

If your god hates abortions so much, why does he allow them to happen?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:20:32 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. *Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

If your god hates abortions so much, why does he allow them to happen?

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John R. Carroll wrote:
john B. wrote:

(...)

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

He did but Moses wrote that one on the palm of his hand and it washed off.
LOL

So *that* was the first Palm crash.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:41:31 -0700, Winston
wrote:

John R. Carroll wrote:
john B. wrote:

(...)

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

He did but Moses wrote that one on the palm of his hand and it washed off.
LOL

So *that* was the first Palm crash.

He had other crashes. Remember the Fifteen (crash!) Ten Commandments
episode in Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part I", perchance?
(see preview video) http://goo.gl/DYtqV

--
Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can.
-- Mark Twain
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

He had other crashes. Remember the Fifteen (crash!) Ten Commandments
episode in Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part I", perchance?
(see preview video) http://goo.gl/DYtqV

I'm sure glad there were only ten left.
My old boss's boss considered them an instruction manual
rather than prohibitions.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:05:41 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

He had other crashes. Remember the Fifteen (crash!) Ten Commandments
episode in Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part I", perchance?
(see preview video) http://goo.gl/DYtqV

I'm sure glad there were only ten left.
My old boss's boss considered them an instruction manual
rather than prohibitions.

You have to admit, coveting some neighbors' wives would be wunnerful.

--
Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can.
-- Mark Twain
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:05:41 -0700,
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

He had other crashes. Remember the Fifteen (crash!) Ten Commandments
episode in Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part I", perchance?
(see preview video) http://goo.gl/DYtqV

I'm sure glad there were only ten left.
My old boss's boss considered them an instruction manual
rather than prohibitions.

You have to admit, coveting some neighbors' wives would be wunnerful.

NILFs?

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need
to go

priceless .............

If your god hates abortions so much, why does he allow them to happen?

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

Duh, maybe something like thou shalt not murder?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need
to go

priceless .............

If your god hates abortions so much, why does he allow them to happen?

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

Duh, maybe something like thou shalt not murder?

RogerN-

That was not my question, Roger. My question was, "Why does he allow
them to happen?"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:42:35 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:05:41 -0700,
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

He had other crashes. Remember the Fifteen (crash!) Ten Commandments
episode in Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part I", perchance?
(see preview video) http://goo.gl/DYtqV

I'm sure glad there were only ten left.
My old boss's boss considered them an instruction manual
rather than prohibitions.

You have to admit, coveting some neighbors' wives would be wunnerful.

NILFs?

Verily, mon frere.

--
Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can.
-- Mark Twain
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

\
\That was not my question, Roger. My question was, "Why does he allow
\them to happen?"

Contrary to popular belief, God's will isn't necessarily done on earth, if
it was there would have been no point in Jesus teaching to pray "thy will be
done on Earth as it is in Heaven". This isn't Heaven, bad things happen to
good people, good things happen to bad people. In case you haven't noticed,
abortion isn't the only bad thing that is allowed on Earth. God will settle
his accounts in his time.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 8, 9:06*pm, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:29*pm, "RogerN" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need
to go

priceless .............

If your god hates abortions so much, why does he allow them to happen?

One might think that is God actually abhors abortions he would have
mentioned it to Moses up there on the mountain.

Duh, maybe something like thou shalt not murder?

RogerN-

That was not my question, Roger. My question was, "Why does he allow
them to happen?"- Hide quoted text -

Yeah..I'm waiting to hear Roger's answer.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 8, 9:53*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 9:29 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

That was no answer Roger.

Answer THE QUESTION.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 9:06 pm, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:29 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

God allows free will. Isn't that obvious?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 9, 4:57*am, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 8, 9:06 pm, rangerssuck wrote:

On Jun 8, 9:29 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:40 am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

If He does, then why do you wish to prevent women from freely using
abortion if they decide to?

It would seem that you are working against God and you will pay for
your sins in Hell.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 9, 4:57 am, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

snip

\
\Yeah..I'm waiting to hear Roger's answer.
\
\TMT

God allows free will. Isn't that obvious?

RogerN- Hide quoted text -

\
\If He does, then why do you wish to prevent women from freely using
\abortion if they decide to?
\
\It would seem that you are working against God and you will pay for
\your sins in Hell.
\
\TMT

Most good parents wouldn't want their child to walk out in front of a car
and get killed. But that doesn't mean the parent should keep the child
locked up so that the child has no opportunity to get ran over. If the
child is determined to get ran over it doesn't mean that the parent is bad
for not locking the child up, it means something is wrong with the child.
God is pro choice in that he gives us a choice to do right or wrong, he lets
us choose life or death, Heaven or Hell, to obey or not obey. God is also
pro-life because he tells us to choose life. ... But we have a choice to do
evil. So should our laws allow baby murder?

Tired of your child getting bad grades? Save money on tutoring and
counseling, blow their brains out with ballistic bullets LTA (Late Term
Abortion) now available in 45ACP! Please kill safely!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 9, 6:45*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 9, 4:57 am, "RogerN" wrote: "Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

snip

\
[...]

Again Roger you argue against free will...against the very Free Will
from God that you say is paramount.

You sound like you are on the fast track to Hell.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 9, 6:45 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 9, 4:57 am, "RogerN" wrote: "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote in message

snip

\
[...]

Are you claiming that since God doesn't prevent people from doing wrong it
is somehow against free will? You have free will, make your choices, but
there are consequences to your choices.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 9, 6:45 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 9, 4:57 am, "RogerN" wrote: "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote in message

snip

\
[...]

Again, you show less IQ than a good fence post. Defunding planned
parenthood is NOT about taking away a woman's free will, it's about forcing
taxpayers to pay for the woman's free will. So, if Planned Parenthood is
funded by taxpayer dollars or not, the woman still has the right to kill her
baby.

If the government should fund Planned Parenthood to pay for woman's choice,
then it should also fund firearm manufacturers for men to own guns.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Maybe TMT can explain why removing money from people (in the
form of taxes) promotes free will?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus