Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Defunding Planned Parenthood

On Jun 7, 8:40*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I laugh as I have a mental image ...............

These self-centered people who practice abortions getting to the Pearly
Gates, and all the little babies waving and smiling at them. *Then poking
the button to the trap doors that send these people to where they need to go

priceless .............

It goes like this...

These self-centered hypocritical conservatives who allow children to
live without food, shelter and medical care getting to the
PearlyGates, and all the little children they have killed waving and
smiling at them. Then poking the button to the trap doors that send
these hypocritical so called religious fools to where they need to go
priceless .............

So Steve...how many full term children born to other than your family
do you sponser financially directly with shelter, food and medical
care?

Conservatives seem to be against abortion...and the social services
that would provide for the babies they want.

What's with that?

I guess a slow torturous death is perferred by conservatives who love
waterboarding.

TMT

TMT

TMT