Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cool, clever - machien which 'does nothing'

http://www.wimp.com/turnon/
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 09 May 2011 15:21:21 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/turnon/
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
"It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged
boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved!!!!!

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Clever Switches ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 2 May 14th 10 06:09 AM
clever bloke stuart noble UK diy 21 March 20th 10 11:06 AM
My clever trick Leuf Woodworking 30 March 26th 08 10:46 PM
OT. Clever and Fun John B Woodworking 3 January 22nd 06 04:19 PM
cool-crete or cool-deck reader Home Repair 2 March 14th 05 05:32 PM