DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cool, clever - machien which 'does nothing' (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/322954-cool-clever-machien-does-nothing.html)

pyotr filipivich May 9th 11 11:21 PM

Cool, clever - machien which 'does nothing'

http://www.wimp.com/turnon/
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote

Gunner Asch[_6_] May 10th 11 02:53 PM

Cool, clever - machien which 'does nothing'

On Mon, 09 May 2011 15:21:21 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/turnon/
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
"It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged
boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Saved!!!!!

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is