Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Entire nuke plant abandoned, too hot to work.

The plant is completely abandoned.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Radiat...html?x=0&.v=91

``FUKUSHIMA, Japan (AP) -- Japan suspended operations to prevent a
stricken nuclear plant from melting down Wednesday after a surge in
radiation made it too dangerous for workers to remain at the facility.''

Anyway, I would personally vote for taking 10,000,000 Japanese here,
demographically representative, as immigrants. The pluses is that they
are hard working and law abiding and eat relatively little. The
challenge is that we will need to educate them about the duty of the
free people to keep and bear arms.