Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New View of Fukushima 1 and 3

Click on the picture. Then click on the expansion box that will pop up
in the lower RH corner. It opens up to be pretty huge.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1cd_1300118203

I think the number 1 reactor is at the bottom and number 3 at the top.
I don't see the containment cap laying on the ground anywhere in the
picture, so I may have been incorrect that the containment cap was
blown off as it appeared to be in the video of the explosion of the
number 3 reactor building. Unless the cap flew far enough that it is
out of the bounds of this picture or is obscured by the smoke at the
top.

There does appear to be steam rising out of the number 3 reactor
containment though. This COULD indicate that the cap blew open and
that the seawater pumped in to cool the reactor vessel itself is
becomming vaporized. Or it COULD be some broken piping leaking steam.

Look closely for any hints I might have missed.
Dave