Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What the media is ignoring in Japan

Folks, I have studied this situation very carefully. I have been
watching it closely since the late 1950s, and we have a "Perfect
Storm" of disaster brewing. This is not a left-wing issue. It is not a
right-wing issue. It is a world issue.

A large earthquake off the coast of Japan
A large Tsunami (though back in the day, we called them "tidal waves")
A leak of atomic energy from a nuclear reactor

Add all of those together, and you can only end up with one scenario.
Mark my wors - you heard it here on rcm first. Within the next week,
we'll be seeong the return of none other than,,,

GODZILLA

This will be accompanied by large portions of the Japanese people
moving their mouths out of sychronization with their voices.

Raymond Burr has been notified,