Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Supplier Tip of the Day

According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot both
accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also sells,
but it's worth a try!

....Now, who had those HF coupons?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and
Home Depot both accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor
Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor
Freight also sells, but it's worth a try!

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

JAD:

From separate discussions, my information is that it all
depends on the
district and store managers decisions and their disposition
to accept HF
coupons is influenced by the physical proximity of a
competitive HF
store.

What they don't seem to fuss about in personal experience is
what kind
of tool you buy. In other words, they haven't yet said that
you can't purchase
X because HF doesn't stock it in specific particular. If
they sell drills--but not
the brand or model you want from HD--HD still allows you the
HF coupon discount.
However, attempting to stretch things by asking for a HF
coupon to be applied
to something a HD item completely outside of HF's realm
(e.g. a plant)
may not fly.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a large number of them, my Mom got. I expect most of
the folks on this list have plenty of HF coupons.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home
Depot both
accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor
Freight also sells,
but it's worth a try!

....Now, who had those HF coupons?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Looking for Supplier SteveA[_2_] Woodworking 6 January 19th 09 10:21 PM
SWA supplier in Leicester? marbles UK diy 4 June 27th 06 12:32 AM
Looking for machine supplier Tonio Woodworking 6 November 19th 05 05:38 AM
Wood supplier Jay Woodturning 7 December 20th 04 05:23 PM
IC Supplier? Con Saris Electronics Repair 10 October 4th 04 07:58 AM