Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Looking for Supplier

I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for attaching
a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out garabage/recycling
cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself instead of buying a kit
and having to modify it for my use. I remember reading an article somewhere
of a project exactly like what I looking to do, but can't find any reference
to it now that I need it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated

SteveA

Posted to rec.woodworking

SteveA wrote:

I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for
attaching a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out
garabage/recycling cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself
instead of buying a kit and having to modify it for my use. I remember
reading an article somewhere of a project exactly like what I looking to
do, but can't find any reference to it now that I need it. Any help
locating hardware would be appreciated

Not sure exactly what you are describing, but how about these:

:http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...614,43620&ap=1
--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Scroll down through this page and note how Swing
did his:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects16.htm

SteveA wrote:
I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for attaching
a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out garabage/recycling
cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself instead of buying a kit
and having to modify it for my use.

Posted to rec.woodworking

SteveA wrote:
I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for
attaching a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out
garabage/recycling cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself
instead of buying a kit and having to modify it for my use. I
remember reading an article somewhere of a project exactly like what
I looking to do, but can't find any reference to it now that I need
it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated
SteveA

Any standard drawer slides...

1. Make a shallow box the correct lenght/width

2. Attach box to door

3. Attach slides to box

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:32:09 -0500, "dadiOH"
wrote:

SteveA wrote:
I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for
attaching a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out
garabage/recycling cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself
instead of buying a kit and having to modify it for my use. I
remember reading an article somewhere of a project exactly like what
I looking to do, but can't find any reference to it now that I need
it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated
SteveA

Any standard drawer slides...

1. Make a shallow box the correct lenght/width

2. Attach box to door

3. Attach slides to box

Here is precisely what you inquired about.
http://www.quikdrawers.com/index.php...products_id=93
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:55:48 -0500, "SteveA" wrote:

I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for attaching
a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out garabage/recycling
cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself instead of buying a kit
and having to modify it for my use. I remember reading an article somewhere
of a project exactly like what I looking to do, but can't find any reference
to it now that I need it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated

SteveA

Here is exactly what you are looking for. They work fine and are easy
to install.

http://www.quikdrawers.com/index.php...products_id=93