Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

"Beryl" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:

I have lots of personal intimate stories about having to learn to
speak clearly again, drive a car and ride an ATV, balance, vertigo,
nastygmus, dysphasia, regaining math skills, getting back to working
with power tools, and the whole process of adapting.

And there's...

"I have PTSD, and am very fidgety when I see people doing stupid things."
- Aug 15, 2010

"PTSD gives the person affected by it a hypervigilant perception of
everything. That is they are overly aware of impending or perceived
threats. They jump at loud noises. They see things that "might" happen,
and react almost as if those things are actually happening."
- Aug 17, 2010

Yikes. How did you ever get a permit to carry a concealed handgun?

So far there is zero proof that he actually has any such permit so far as I
know...

( Probably, he never served in the military either )