Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default STOP Traver NOW

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:50:26 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote:

Feel free to use any, part or none of the following email I
sent my Senators:

----- start of email
JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Traver as head of BATFE

The BATFE is a critical agency of the U.S. government, and
must be led by an individual with knowledge of and respect
for the laws and Constitution of the United States, not a
self proclaimed anti-gun fanatic if they are to adequately
and effectively accomplish their assigned mission, rather
than engaging in implementation of personal agendas.

What, exactly, is "their assigned mission," If not to institutionally
rape the Bill of Rights?

snip
==========
http://www.atf.gov/publications/down...on-mission.pdf
http://www.atf.gov/publications/down...n-complete.pdf

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/ATF/e0406/intro.htm
http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/ATF/e0707/final.pdf

However be reminded:
"What you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you say."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

STOP Traver NOW T.T. Metalworking 27 March 17th 11 03:26 AM
outside stop cock doesn't stop water when turned. Clare UK diy 13 July 19th 09 06:37 PM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 06:49 AM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 06:49 AM
DP depth stop / quill stop Gerald Ross Woodturning 3 December 28th 04 03:16 PM