Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why did Too_Many_Tools cross the road?

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:48:35 -0600, Boris Kapusta
wrote:

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken's ass.

That's disgustingly crude -- but I'll have to admit I LOL.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken's ass.

That's disgustingly crude -- but I'll have to admit I LOL.

The mental picture is disturbing, too. But when considering the involved
party, it is not outside the realm of possibility. Damn, one never has a
camera handy when they need one.

Of all the things that have been posted by TMT, and about him, this is
quintessentially TMT, and totally plausible.

chuckle ..........

SteveB