DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why did Too_Many_Tools cross the road? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/319921-re-why-did-too_many_tools-cross-road.html)

Don Foreman March 8th 11 08:03 AM

Why did Too_Many_Tools cross the road?

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:48:35 -0600, Boris Kapusta
wrote:

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken's ass.

That's disgustingly crude -- but I'll have to admit I LOL.

Steve B[_10_] March 8th 11 08:14 AM

wrote:

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken's ass.

That's disgustingly crude -- but I'll have to admit I LOL.

The mental picture is disturbing, too. But when considering the involved
party, it is not outside the realm of possibility. Damn, one never has a
camera handy when they need one.

Of all the things that have been posted by TMT, and about him, this is
quintessentially TMT, and totally plausible.

chuckle ..........

SteveB