Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Am I missing something???

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:24:49 -0600, Ignoramus31358
wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/fud/2199109216.html

You obviously think it is merely a tool.
The seller recognizes that it is art, in its purest form.
gag

--
If the American people ever allow private banks to control
the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by

Rain missing gutter due to rotten/missing felt [email protected] UK diy 6 December 16th 08 05:26 PM
Missing Tim Taylor[_2_] Home Repair 3 March 3rd 08 10:52 PM
What would I be missing? Olebiker Woodturning 12 November 30th 06 07:09 AM
Am I missing something RayV Woodworking 7 March 17th 06 04:19 AM