Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's computer won't go on-line

Due to his sudden disappearance from RCM, I was wondering about
Gunner's health, so I was in contact and conversed with him earlier
in the evening. He told me his computer won't log-on to the internet,
and he's been busy.

He did give me the old Swartzeneger line...you know...

"I'll be back!"

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Gunner's Status Don Foreman Metalworking 2 February 8th 09 08:07 AM
Gunner's Status Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 February 1st 09 12:14 AM
Gunner's Status Stuart Fields Metalworking 0 January 31st 09 09:29 PM
Gunner's Status [email protected] Metalworking 1 January 31st 09 02:17 PM
Gunner's sig line KewlKiwi Metalworking 321 February 1st 06 07:23 PM