Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

On 1/4/2011 1:30 AM, Rich Grise wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama has set his New Year's resolution
high for 2011: repair the struggling economy.

In his weekly radio and Internet address on Saturday, the vacationing
president said recent data showed the economic recovery was gaining
traction even as millions of Americans are still out of work.

"Our most important task now is to keep that recovery going," Obama
said. "As president, that's my commitment to you: to do everything I
can to make sure our economy is growing, creating jobs, and
strengthening our middle class. That's my resolution for the coming
year."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7000NB20110101

Anyone want to bet he pulls a Douchebag and drops the ball again for
the third year in a row?...

The best thing he could "do" for the economy is to quit ****ing with it.

Thanks,
Rich

Like maybe he should follow Bush's economic policies? Is that what you
suggest. Leave business to do as it pleases. Deregulate it. Go back to
2001 and let's do it again? How can anyone be that stupid?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

Reply:
Obama has the same financial advisors as the last POTUS.

OT- Obama Man Can azotic Metalworking 0 July 7th 09 03:13 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM