Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How Obama got elected.....

"TwoGuns" wrote

Gunner,
I couldn't believe the anger that Obama showed in his books. I thought
maybe it was just the way I was interpreting them. When I saw caudio
copies at my city library I checked them out. In reading his own books
the anger against White people is even more evident.
DL

reply:

It is evident in his public personality as well. He frowns more than I do.
He has a downright nasty demeanor. I'm waiting for one of these days when
his blood vessels in his forehead are going to burst and spray blood all
over his teleprompter, like a horned lizard that can shoot blood from its
eyes.

We should be so lucky, and then get Biden for Pres, and Nancy for VP.

I don't understand the man. He's set for life with all the bennies he will
take in his golden parachute, and the speaking engagements and such. But
people like that have one common trait. It is never enough so long as
anyone in the world has more than you do, and fails to give it back to the
"little people" who they stole it from. Such a hypocrite. Maybe he's
****ed off that he's stuck with Bertha.

God save us all.

And a medal to the man who bags him during the cull. I'll buy that man a
bottle of his choice, anywhere up to $5,000.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 10:24*am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

Excuse me, but am I correct in interpreting the above to be an offer
of a $5000 bounty for killing the President of the United States? Do
you have any clue how much trouble you are buying for yourself?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 07:24:20 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

And a medal to the man who bags him during the cull. I'll buy that man a
bottle of his choice, anywhere up to $5,000.

Steve

That of course was a hypothetical comment, Of course.

Really.

Right...really.

Right?

Gunner, who never steps over the line......

Honest.

Gotta run. Sounds of helicopters, but none visible .........

strange .................

blub blub blub ...............................

Roger, Wilco, Over, and OUT!

brbzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttt...............static

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:51:11 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jan 3, 10:24Â*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"TwoGuns" wrote

Gunner,
I couldn't believe the anger that Obama showed in his books. I thought
maybe it was just the way I was interpreting them. When I saw caudio
copies at my city library I checked them out. In reading his own books
the anger against White people is even more evident.
DL

reply:

It is evident in his public personality as well. Â*He frowns more than I do.
He has a downright nasty demeanor. Â*I'm waiting for one of these days when
his blood vessels in his forehead are going to burst and spray blood all
over his teleprompter, like a horned lizard that can shoot blood from its
eyes.

We should be so lucky, and then get Biden for Pres, and Nancy for VP.

I don't understand the man. Â*He's set for life with all the bennies he will
take in his golden parachute, and the speaking engagements and such. Â*But
people like that have one common trait. Â*It is never enough so long as
anyone in the world has more than you do, and fails to give it back to the
"little people" who they stole it from. Â*Such a hypocrite. Â*Maybe he's
****ed off that he's stuck with Bertha.

God save us all.

And a medal to the man who bags him during the cull. Â*I'll buy that man a
bottle of his choice, anywhere up to $5,000.

Steve

Excuse me, but am I correct in interpreting the above to be an offer
of a $5000 bounty for killing the President of the United States? Do
you have any clue how much trouble you are buying for yourself?

Homeland security, check that man's account and address and go get
him!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jan 3, 10:24 am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

No, you are incorrect. I am not offering a bounty on the president.

I am certainly aware of what I have posted. Some people believe there is a
revolution coming, and who will be the targets of those revolutionists. I
do not advocate the use of violence by anything I post or say. I offer no
bounty. Should some incident occur, well, then. There were people after
the JFK murder and cover-up (notice I do not say assassination) who said he
deserved to die, and that they were glad he was dead?

I have that right, as given by the United States Constitution. You may, or
not, have heard of it. But I do have the right to state my own beliefs
regarding what I perceive to be the coming turn of events. Just like you do
not have to believe what religious beliefs I may have concerning coming
events, you do not have to agree with any of my political views.

I have been concerned of late about certain things being stated about
certain public officials. However, I believe in the American people, and
their history of dealing with tyrants. I am far less outspoken than a lot
of posters here on Usenet.

With states and local governments, and our government jumping into a debt
hole every day and voting for more, politicians running off with cash by the
truckloads every day with every vote, with people like Barney Frank running
his mouth (UGH, the thought of his mouth and where it's been, I'd rather
French kiss my dog, thank you very much, at least I know where that mouth
has been) Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, it is time for people to speak out. If
that causes me harm, I am willing to speak out for what is right.

Choose the hill you want to die on, and stand there firmly.

Like a man.

Try it.

And if I disappear, you will know where I went.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jan 3, 10:24*am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

Of course it wasnt. It was a hypothetical bit of fun of course!

Steve would never threaten the President of the United States. Nor the
members of its government.

That ..outside of a bit of net humor, is actionable and in these days of
Democrats making laws..even humor is suspect.

But it was only hypothetical humor.

Hell..do you ever see ME saying such things? Of course not. My sense of
humor is not as well developed as Steves is.

And when the Great Cull does happen, Steve will be sitting beside me on
the front porch..me with banjo, him with guitar..and we will be
strumming happy riffs and tunes as the body counts are reported over the
AM radio over yonder next to the soda pops.

Neither one of us has either the money, or the wish that anything
untowards would happen to the Obamassiah, other than losing the 2012
election. Afterwards..if the People wish to punish him for preceived
actions...its not our concern.

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Jan 3, 10:24 am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

There are people who I would share a foxhole with. Or a porch. Others, I
would not share a latrine seat.

When the time comes, gravity will do its work, and the oil and the water
will separate on its own........................ and seek its own,
separating and isolating from one another.............

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" on Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:59:04

[...]

You realize, that to an ardent leftist, that segregationalist
talk. "CrimeThink" unless said by a Person of Colour" (A leftist red
in the face is a person of Choler.)
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2011 9:24 AM, Steve B wrote:

We should be so lucky, and then get Biden for Pres, and Nancy for VP.

She is no longer Speaker of the House.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R. Birch" wrote in message
On 1/3/2011 9:24 AM, Steve B wrote:

We should be so lucky, and then get Biden for Pres, and Nancy for VP.

She is no longer Speaker of the House.

David

Don't you think she'd be pretty fast getting into that vacuum?

From any position?

I'm probably wrong, but doesn't the speaker take over if BOTH the pres and
vp die?

And if it's an appointment, couldn't Biden and/or his party put pretty much
anyone in they want?

......... teachable moment drags on ...................

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2011 8:18 PM, Steve B wrote:
"David R. wrote in message
On 1/3/2011 9:24 AM, Steve B wrote:

We should be so lucky, and then get Biden for Pres, and Nancy for VP.

She is no longer Speaker of the House.

David

Don't you think she'd be pretty fast getting into that vacuum?

Like Alexander Haig?

:^)

David