Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Most Admired

On 1/2/2011 12:26 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
Boris wrote in
:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 11:10:17 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:26:09 -0600, RD Sandman
wrote:

Well just because they watch or listen to it doesn't mean they
understand it. That's why they have those others blogs to tell them
what they think it all means.

It most certainly isn't a liberal viewpoint but then most of the
other television is so conservatives tend to watch it along with many,
many independents.

Faux isn't watched by any other demographic than the
ultra-conservative right.

It was started FOR them, panders TO THEM, and has no standard of
journalism.

Winning Court cases that declare they are NOT news is long
established.

More liberals get their news from Fox than from any other news source.

Along with conservatives and independents. Those who think the only
folks watching FOX News are conservatives are only fooling themselves. I
will admit that most conservatives (from what I have seen and heard)
prefer the news from FOX News just like many of their more liberal
counterparts. I would expect that in a center-right nation which we are.
Only about 20% of the people identify themselves as progressive.

Look, we all know that Fox does broadcast the news a lot of the time.
Often all it does is report straight news like the weather, national and
current events, and other run of the mill news that all the other
stations do too. So if you watch Shepard Smith or some of the straight
news Fox is the same as CNN or MSNBC. Anytime something happens that is
newsworthy Fox has the same story on as the other stations.

But when it's not doing straight news it's pumping out a steady stream
of information that has an agenda behind it. It caters to the right wing
of the country. All of the hosts are right wing. Every one of them from
Cavuto to Hannity, to O'reilly, to Beck are all hard right wingers
themselves. All their shows are biased. To say they are not is just
plain not true. I don't know what the fuss is about. Fox is right wing.
So what? Just say so and move on. Other stations like MSNBC are liberal
leaning. There is nothing wrong with that. But please don't take us for
suckers. Fox is the right wing network so admit it. But fair and
balanced? Hardly.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*wrote:

[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Years ago when I first saw Faux News, I thought someone had turned the
television to the Comedy Channel.

It turns out they did.

TMT