Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Most Admired

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote

What in the world makes you think that someone's having a Bapism
certificate
has anything to do with his suitablity for public office ?

OOO OOO, can I make a guess?

Because proof of citizenship is required by law?

What do I win?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:23:41 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote

What in the world makes you think that someone's having a Bapism
certificate
has anything to do with his suitablity for public office ?

OOO OOO, can I make a guess?

Because proof of citizenship is required by law?

What do I win?

Steve

Babtism and citizenship in America have NEVER been remotely related.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/31/2010 10:23 AM, Steve B wrote:
m wrote

What in the world makes you think that someone's having a Bapism
certificate
has anything to do with his suitablity for public office ?

OOO OOO, can I make a guess?

Because proof of citizenship is required by law?

What do I win?

Steve

This is simple. The proof is there. It's public. His birth certificate
and his birth announcement in the paper when he was born have been shown
on TV numerous times. There is no controversy. There are just some
people who refuse to accept the truth no matter how many times you show
it to them. As there are people who still don't believe we landed on the
moon. What can you do with people like these? I find their only value is
as targets or ridicule because they are so incredibly stupid. They're
great for that. In the old days we would have used them as cannon fodder.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 1, 12:07*am, Hawke wrote:
[...]

A couple of days ago I met such a person...he argued long and hard
that we had not landed on the moon.

He was also a conservative...who firmly believes that Jesus had a pet
pink dinosaur named Barney.

Unfortunately this conservative nut owns a gun and votes Republican.

Gunner...is your brother in town for Christmas?

TMT