Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any recommendations for a "media center"?

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:25:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im wanting to hook up a VCR, DVD, tuner/amp etc etc to my tv set.

Some of the devices are rf, some are video/audio and so forth.

Any one have any idea of what such a center would be called? Im having
a stoke moment coming up with something on Ebay.

A box that brings all the various outputs from the devices and puts them
out to both a tv set and an amp so I can listen/watch all the various
devices in turn.

There are boxes out there that take multiple video/audio..but only a few
of the devices are AV..some are RF in/out such as a vcr.

The TV has both rf and AV inputs..and is hooked to a digital converter
so we can watch the new standard airplay.

Anyone?

Gunner

I bought one at goodwill for $6, should have bought all 4 of them.

Audio/component/composite video/s video selector SWS2325w/17

In out mechanical push button thing. I just use the RCA jacks and run
it through tape 1 input on the amp. and no tv speakers.

SW