Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cushy plier handles

My 'Mr. Coffee' finally konked out for the
last time. (Repair parts weren't in my stockpile
and would cost a significant fraction of a new
coffee maker, considering shipping and taxes.)

On disassembly, I discovered two brown silicone
tubes that pipe the water to and from the
heating element. I removed the checkvalve
from one and slid them both over the handles
of my electronics needlenose pliers, using
alcohol as a lubricant.

Trimmed to size, they give me a very comfortable
grip, just like the expensive quality pliers.

--Winston

Rusty plier Jim Elbrecht Home Repair 1 April 21st 08 04:07 AM
Rusty plier willshak Home Repair 0 April 20th 08 01:40 PM
Rusty plier S. Barker Home Repair 0 April 20th 08 07:45 AM
Rusty plier Rudy Home Repair 1 April 20th 08 07:41 AM
Does This Plier Exist? Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 14 October 12th 07 06:09 AM