Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RS at work RS at work is offline

Default Cushy plier handles

Winston wrote:
My 'Mr. Coffee' finally konked out for the
last time. (Repair parts weren't in my stockpile
and would cost a significant fraction of a new
coffee maker, considering shipping and taxes.)

Winston,

Now that you have seen the inside of a Mr. Coffee, might I suggest
that you get yourself a Bunn coffee maker. When you take one of those
apart, you find a stainless steel tank and industrial quality
components.

The machine is built to last however so the only time you take it
apart is for a very deep cleaning, and while you probably will never
need them, parts are available.

Also you get a full pot of coffee in three minutes.

Roger Shoaf