Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Prop 65

On some welding rod "This product contains chemicals known to the State
of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm"

Oh thanks. The one for the rest of the world "... chromium and nickel,
.... powerful carcinogens, blah blah blah" was more useful. I figured
that using it one time wouldn't make me break out in cancerous pimples.

But I did make sure the room was ventilated.

But that's not why I called you here today. The _real_ reason, is that
after visiting California a few times, and seeing those damn labels
plastered _everywhere_, I've decided that if I move to California I'm
going to get AT LEAST ONE TATTOO. It'll be all text. Guess what it'll say?

(I was going to say "guess where I'll have it put", but you'll guess
wrong -- only my wife and my doctor see that part of me. I'd have it
put on my chest -- or perhaps my neck, in case of vampires).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

How to prop up floor joists RobertL UK diy 19 May 22nd 08 08:18 AM
Radio prop Mekon Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 August 27th 07 05:14 PM
Magicians Electronic Prop noel qualter Electronics 0 December 15th 06 09:57 AM
feathering prop Wwj2110 Metalworking 40 September 8th 04 06:55 PM
Cheap 'prop' ? T i m UK diy 4 February 29th 04 04:29 PM