Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Magicians Electronic Prop

Hi Folks,

My name is Noel and I'm a close up magician from London, UK. I am
looking for somebody to design and build an electronics prop for me.
Basically I am looking for an LCD display to be built into a deck of
cards. The deck would be glued together with a space cut out for a
small screen to be put into it so it can flip open like a laptop. The
screen would need to play a short video as well of about 5-10 seconds.
If anybody feels they can help with this request please email me at
. Obviously there is money available for this
project.

My website is
www.noelqualter.com if you wish to know more about me.

The prop will be used in my act.

Best wishes,

Noel

Humongous Ship Prop image? Mickey Feldman Metalworking 1 February 12th 06 06:40 AM
feathering prop Wwj2110 Metalworking 40 September 8th 04 06:55 PM
FA: Electronic Music Machine Kit - Electronic Doorbell, Car Horn - (built, tested) - (one day left) Oprah Electronics 0 August 18th 04 01:33 PM
Cheap 'prop' ? T i m UK diy 4 February 29th 04 04:29 PM
prop speed reducer made on a 3-in-1 Ted Edwards Metalworking 10 February 6th 04 08:51 PM