Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut insupport

On 11/7/2010 1:00 AM, Rich Grise wrote:
Hawke wrote:

We'll get around to that after we finish paying for all the damage done
to us by you and your boy George Bush.

Well, you've had the Congress since 2006 and the presidency since 2008 -
when do you plan to start?

Right after we get the country back to where it was when Clinton handed
it over to Bush. We were in good shape then. Unfortunately, Bush did
such a job on us it'll take at least 8 years to come back to where we
were when he took over. And now that you folks control the congress that
mean nothing is going to get better now, only worse. You guys never
learn. Nothing gets better when the corrupt republicans are running
things. They say one thing and do the opposite. But guys like you never
seem to notice that. Now if you had a brain.

Hawke