Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it me, or ............

On Nov 5, 6:01*pm, Bill Noble wrote:

normally I would not waste my time responding to a shouting match, but
in this case the eggregious statement was so widely reported that only
those with their heads firmly in the sand would be unaware. *McConnel
said this in a speech to the herritage foundation. *A promise by a
political leader to undermine the political process is treason - anyone
up for impeachment of McConnel?

But McConnel did not say anything that is treason. Saying he is going
to work to make sure that
Obama does not get reelected is not treason. Try looking up the
definition of Treason.

here are some links.http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-first-thought...

http://richmondregister.com/localnew...nell-No-1-goal...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...d-Obama-to-one...

I looked at one of these. It was not a site that I would say is
unbiased.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:41:51 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

Neither is Bill...being left of Trotsky....

Shrug

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

AnNd almost as far left as Satan.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yes! By all means.

Bob Swinney

"Bill Noble" wrote in message

On 11/4/2010 8:26 AM, CaveLamb wrote:
Steve B wrote:
is the group thinning out a little on the political idiots?

I guess it is a little bit silencing when someone hands you your head.

Steve

Well, there is that, of course.
Maybe the Gimme days are winding down?

so let me get this straight - are you rejoicing in the reduction in the
noise and chatter and cannot resist starting it all over again, or are
you in despair that the anger coefficient is declining and you feel an
urge to ramp it back up again

If you appreciate the silence, please respect it