Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it me, or ............

On Nov 5, 6:01*pm, Bill Noble wrote:

normally I would not waste my time responding to a shouting match, but
in this case the eggregious statement was so widely reported that only
those with their heads firmly in the sand would be unaware. *McConnel
said this in a speech to the herritage foundation. *A promise by a
political leader to undermine the political process is treason - anyone
up for impeachment of McConnel?

But McConnel did not say anything that is treason. Saying he is going
to work to make sure that
Obama does not get reelected is not treason. Try looking up the
definition of Treason.

here are some links.http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-first-thought...

http://richmondregister.com/localnew...nell-No-1-goal...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...d-Obama-to-one...

I looked at one of these. It was not a site that I would say is
unbiased.

Dan