Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pup pics posted

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:03:21 GMT, Deep Dudu wrote:

**** ! Is that ugly old cow your wife ?!!! No wonder you like your
dogs. ****ing your dogs would be better than that.

This sets a new low for usenet that I wouldn't have thought possible.
PLONK.

Indeed! What the hell are these morons thinking----sending out messages
such as that one.

Just when I start thinking humans have slipped about as low as they can get,
along comes some moron like that guy that dispels the notion.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:25:09 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:03:21 GMT, Deep Dudu wrote:

**** ! Is that ugly old cow your wife ?!!! No wonder you like your
dogs. ****ing your dogs would be better than that.

This sets a new low for usenet that I wouldn't have thought possible.
PLONK.

Indeed! What the hell are these morons thinking----sending out messages
such as that one.

Just when I start thinking humans have slipped about as low as they can get,
along comes some moron like that guy that dispels the notion.

Harold

Its noted that those people..are Leftwingers. Quite true. So the
ravings of the mentally ill are expected.

Shrug

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:03:21 GMT, Deep Dudu wrote:

**** ! Is that ugly old cow your wife ?!!! No wonder you like your
dogs. ****ing your dogs would be better than that.

This sets a new low for usenet that I wouldn't have thought possible.
PLONK.

Indeed! What the hell are these morons thinking----sending out messages
such as that one.

Just when I start thinking humans have slipped about as low as they can
get, along comes some moron like that guy that dispels the notion.

Harold

Full moon + politics = ????

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 02:03:21 GMT, Deep Dudu wrote:

**** ! Is that ugly old cow your wife ?!!! No wonder you like your
dogs. ****ing your dogs would be better than that.

This sets a new low for usenet that I wouldn't have thought possible.
PLONK.

Indeed! What the hell are these morons thinking----sending out messages
such as that one.

Just when I start thinking humans have slipped about as low as they can get,
along comes some moron like that guy that dispels the notion.

As long as people continue to converse with the trolls, they'll get
lots of that.

--
I am an old man, but in many senses a very young man.
And this is what I want you to be, young, young all