John Moorhead

Default Foundation VI v2.0 pics posted

Folks -

I've put two posts of pics up over in ABPW of the recent sitework for the
new patio... shop... thingie.... Is there a limit to how large a file will
post? I have always noticed a delay in posting to ABPW and was wondering if
there's a limit... My second post had 4 or 5 shots of ~400KB.... If the
message doesn't post I'll send individual shots later tonight.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and support.

John