Gunner

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:12:37 GMT, yourname wrote:

they does look purty for their age

Gunner wrote:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal1.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal2.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal3.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal4.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal5.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal6.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal7.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/fadal.txt

Gunner

Ive known the owner for at least 10 yrs. Look past the machines at
the the background of the shop. Drop a piece of bread in there,
landing butter side down, and you can still eat it.

Man makes a Swiss watchmaker look like a blacksmith. Seriously anal
dude. I could never work for him. Hell of a nice guy, but has been
around so long he knows exactly how things are supposed to be..and he
is indeed 99.9999% right. Its scary. He has forgotten more about
machining than Ill ever know.

The last link, the .txt has the contact info.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael

Fadal Mills for sale Gunner Metalworking 9 March 21st 05 02:07 AM
Shop Pics Ron Moore Woodworking 3 January 6th 05 11:14 PM
Carpet Mills of America - Houston, Dallas, etc - WE BEAT THEM! We won our SUIT! Silverman Home Ownership 0 September 23rd 04 01:55 AM
Domestic bench mills? larry g Metalworking 5 September 22nd 03 06:00 AM
Kitchen cabents using Mills Pride boxes and custom made doors / drawer fronts David Jensen Woodworking 9 August 6th 03 04:15 AM