Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:03:48 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have expereinced that. Worse, at factories when all the temp workers
and hourly guys cluster around the doors.

Are you so fragile that you can't walk 20 yards holding your breath?
BTW, how is it that the smokers clustered around the doors are all
temp workers and hourly guys?

I must temporarily suspend breathing when entering about any large
department store, because they place the freakin' perfume counter near
the entrance and perfume has nearly the same effect on me as CN and
CS. For those who don't know, those are tear gasses. But that's only
true if I inhale. So I just chug thru those areas right smartly, and
resume breathing when I'm well clear on the other side. Mary knows
why I take off like a turpentined cat on the rare occasions when
entering Macy's, etc.

The brits are more considerate. I have no problem in Fortnum & Mason.
They have the perfume on a floor I can easily avoid. What they have on
the ground floor near the entrance is food, lots of really excellent
and tempting food, and tea, and confections, and such. Ohmyyes!