Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MBB MBB is offline

Default MBB Motorized bicycle Australia

MBB was actually quite involved in the early development of bicycles,
and they are well-known for a variety of two wheeled Motorized
bicycles. MBB was also involved in many important motorized bicycle
parts, which are now standard on most bicycles. MBB Imports a great
deal of their attention to the development of Motorized bicycle.
Mo Motorized Bicycle Parts( http://www.mbbimports.com.au/products.php?id=home/)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/15/2010 12:02 AM, MBB wrote:

MBB was actually quite involved in the early development of bicycles,

Any links/info to back that up?

Looked at your site. If you are really a genuine Australian company, get
someone that understands English language structure to proof read your
descriptions.

"the 2 stroke and 4 stroke kits will fit on these bikes very easily
because they designed for each other, say good bye to long hours work to
assembly and mods."

Chinglish sentence structure, dead givaway...

"VERY COMFRTABLE TO RIDE DUE TO ITS COMFY SEAT AND STEERING WHEEL."

Steering wheel? STEERING WHEEL? On a bicycle???? LOL....

Fail...

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 10/15/2010 12:02 AM, MBB wrote:

MBB was actually quite involved in the early development of bicycles,

Any links/info to back that up?

Looked at your site. If you are really a genuine Australian company, get
someone that understands English language structure to proof read your
descriptions.

"the 2 stroke and 4 stroke kits will fit on these bikes very easily
because they designed for each other, say good bye to long hours work to
assembly and mods."

Chinglish sentence structure, dead givaway...

"VERY COMFRTABLE TO RIDE DUE TO ITS COMFY SEAT AND STEERING WHEEL."

Steering wheel? STEERING WHEEL? On a bicycle???? LOL....

Fail...

Jon

I had a look to as I was disappointed to see what is portrayed as a mainland
Australian company spamming.

I liked "We can offer you huge discounts, up to %25 off rrp on all products,
if you buy in bulk and stablish your own area."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/15/2010 9:16 PM, Dennis wrote:

I liked "We can offer you huge discounts, up to %25 off rrp on all products,
if you buy in bulk and stablish your own area."

Though English wasn't my favorite class in school, I was good at it.
Never ever failed to get an A if I liked the assignment or needed a good
grade (because if I didn't like the assignment, I did rather poorly).

Anyway, I have thought now and then about approaching outfits like this
and offering, for a decent fee, to rewrite their spiels in proper
English. But that would make it harder to sort out the fly-by-nights and
shoddy imports, and deprive many folks of a modest source of amusement...

Jon

MOTORIZED SURFBOARD - PDF J T Woodworking 3 September 20th 06 06:58 AM
looking to make a motorized... [email protected] Electronics 3 November 11th 05 11:58 AM
Looking to make a motorized... [email protected] Home Repair 4 October 24th 05 03:14 AM
Motorized Screen Bob Electronics 5 July 3rd 04 06:35 PM
Motorized valve problem a_mcbride UK diy 0 March 14th 04 01:21 PM