Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default MBB Motorized bicycle Australia

On 10/15/2010 9:16 PM, Dennis wrote:

I liked "We can offer you huge discounts, up to %25 off rrp on all products,
if you buy in bulk and stablish your own area."

Though English wasn't my favorite class in school, I was good at it.
Never ever failed to get an A if I liked the assignment or needed a good
grade (because if I didn't like the assignment, I did rather poorly).

Anyway, I have thought now and then about approaching outfits like this
and offering, for a decent fee, to rewrite their spiels in proper
English. But that would make it harder to sort out the fly-by-nights and
shoddy imports, and deprive many folks of a modest source of amusement...

Jon