Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Obamacare

Obama's friends and allies that were all for cramming Obamacare down our
throats, running ads for Obamacare, telling us how great it will be, are
getting out of it themselves. They want those who didn't want it to be
forced to pay for it but they are getting out of it for themselves. That
seems so left..., err, I mean wrong of them.

http://www.aclj.org/OnTheRadio/

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message

Obama's friends and allies that were all for cramming Obamacare down our
throats, running ads for Obamacare, telling us how great it will be, are
getting out of it themselves. They want those who didn't want it to be
forced to pay for it but they are getting out of it for themselves. That
seems so left..., err, I mean wrong of them.

http://www.aclj.org/OnTheRadio/

RogerN

Found this posted on another group, thought it fit here.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health
care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, written by a
committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a
Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be
signed by a president who also smokes, with funding administered by a
treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon
general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What the
hell could possibly go wrong?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"RogerN" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or evil?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"RogerN" wrote in message

[...]

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Buerste wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"RogerN" wrote in message

[...]

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 23:52:26 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Buerste wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"RogerN" wrote in message

[...]

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:11:35 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

Brushes?

Fire hoses work fine to get the blood and turds off concrete.

A little "shadow" isnt a bad reminder to passers by.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

Just like Asbestos abatement, the brushes would then become contaminated and
a hazardous waste.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

Just like Asbestos abatement, the brushes would then become contaminated and
a hazardous waste.

Just pitch them in the pits, with the remains. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

Just like Asbestos abatement, the brushes would then become contaminated and
a hazardous waste.

Just pitch them in the pits, with the remains. ;-)

One would have to. Given the number of Leftwingers with horrific
diseases, from HIV to a host of other nasties....having bloody
impliments laying around to infect the innocent would really be nasty
and anti-social.

So burning them along with the remains, living and dead, is my second
suggestion for disposal.

Stick them in the tires one hangs around their necks, in the puddle of
gasoline, just before igniting the gas.

Then one simply has to use a broom and a dust pan to clean up.
Well..a shovel and some meat hooks..but the sentiment is there, no?

"would you like that regular..or extra crispy?"

"Necklacing" is just another tribal import we can employ.

After all the Mandelas were big fans of necklacing and if its good
enough for Leftwingers to use..its good enough to use on leftwingers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

But..shrug..a length of barbed wire can be reused over and over again to
hang Leftwingers with, and it meets all Clean Air Standards that
Leftwingers have stuffed down the Peoples throats...unlike Necklacing.

Gunner

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

[...]

There is never clean air around any leftwinger.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

[...]

And don't forget, some will pay $1 per tire for disposal fee!!! That ought
to at least pay for the gasoline!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:56:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

others wrote:
Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

That's one truly sick person. (No, H. Bosch, not you, Mr Tweaker.)
Oh, and nylon brush users, too.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:52:53 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

.. .

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

[...]

Here its $2!!

Barbed wire is cheaper by far!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

others wrote:
Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

That's one truly sick person. (No, H. Bosch, not you, Mr Tweaker.)
Oh, and nylon brush users, too.

Ive never done methamphetamines in my life. Nor do I ever intend to do
so.

Mr. Tweaker?

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

others wrote:
Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

That's one truly sick person. (No, H. Bosch, not you, Mr Tweaker.)
Oh, and nylon brush users, too.

Ive never done methamphetamines in my life. Nor do I ever intend to do
so.

Mr. Tweaker?

You jusssst said you were tweaking me.

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs
is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

others wrote:
Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

That's one truly sick person. (No, H. Bosch, not you, Mr Tweaker.)
Oh, and nylon brush users, too.

Ive never done methamphetamines in my life. Nor do I ever intend to do
so.

Mr. Tweaker?

You jusssst said you were tweaking me.

Poor choice of words on your part.

The town I live in, once heavy in methamphetimine use, Taft, California
used to be known as:

They're
All
****ing
Tweakers

Hence it means something different to me in that context.

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

Some of his work is actually very good. Like a Dali painting.
And like Dali....disturbed.

For those that may not be aware of whom we are talking about...
Hieronymus Bosch was an early Dutch painter....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch

http://www.google.com/images?q=h.+bosch

View the Large versions and study the details.....

Brrrrrr......

And LSD hadnt been invented yet.......

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:35:31 -0700

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

Some of his work is actually very good. Like a Dali painting.
And like Dali....disturbed.

"The difference between a madman and I, is that a madman is not
Salvador Dali!"

For those that may not be aware of whom we are talking about...
Hieronymus Bosch was an early Dutch painter....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch

http://www.google.com/images?q=h.+bosch

View the Large versions and study the details.....

Brrrrrr......

And LSD hadnt been invented yet.......

But rye ergot and mushrooms were known.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:52:53 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

. ..

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

[...]

I was meaning that people pay us the money to dispose of their old tires,
give your favorite leftie a necklace for a gift :-)

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

others wrote:
Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

Its coming.

Pick your targets, and stock up on barbed wire.

And of course..for the special ones....review the paintings of Bosch for
some examples.....

That's one truly sick person. (No, H. Bosch, not you, Mr Tweaker.)
Oh, and nylon brush users, too.

Ive never done methamphetamines in my life. Nor do I ever intend to do
so.

Mr. Tweaker?

You jusssst said you were tweaking me.

Poor choice of words on your part.

No, your part. I just echoed them. Pfffft!

The town I live in, once heavy in methamphetimine use, Taft, California
used to be known as:

They're
All
****ing
Tweakers

Hence it means something different to me in that context.

I know that, and I, too, hate tweakers with a passion.
They're far more dangerous and criminal than heroin junkies.

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

Some of his work is actually very good. Like a Dali painting.
And like Dali....disturbed.

I never liked anything that Picasso put out after he became famous,
either.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs
is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:19:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:35:31 -0700

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

Some of his work is actually very good. Like a Dali painting.
And like Dali....disturbed.

"The difference between a madman and I, is that a madman is not
Salvador Dali!"

For those that may not be aware of whom we are talking about...
Hieronymus Bosch was an early Dutch painter....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch

http://www.google.com/images?q=h.+bosch

View the Large versions and study the details.....

Brrrrrr......

And LSD hadnt been invented yet.......

But rye ergot and mushrooms were known.

As was absinthe.

tschus
pyotr

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs
is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Wed, 13 Oct 2010
19:01:12 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:35:31 -0700

As for Mr. Bosch....he had Talent..and issues.....

More issues than talent, if you want my opinion...to dispute.

Some of his work is actually very good. Like a Dali painting.
And like Dali....disturbed.

"The difference between a madman and I, is that a madman is not
Salvador Dali!"

For those that may not be aware of whom we are talking about...
Hieronymus Bosch was an early Dutch painter....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch

http://www.google.com/images?q=h.+bosch

View the Large versions and study the details.....

Brrrrrr......

And LSD hadnt been invented yet.......

But rye ergot and mushrooms were known.

As was absinthe.

What was the advice given to Henry Fonda whilst on a location
shoot in France? I believe it was
"Absinthe makes the heart grow, Fonda"
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Does it tick anybody else off that the people that were cramming Obamacare
down our throats are now getting exempted for paying for what they were
pushing? Sort of like "take this wonderful snake oil remedy, only $100 per
dose! Everybody must pay for, it's so wonderful, it's for everybody but me,
I won't take the crap or pay for it!"

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:54:03 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Wed, 13 Oct 2010
19:01:12 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
As was absinthe.

What was the advice given to Henry Fonda whilst on a location
shoot in France? I believe it was
"Absinthe makes the heart grow, Fonda"

Pete the Punster Strikes Again! grown

(poetic license)