Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Obamacare

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:38:27 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Buerste wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Buerste wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Actually, that's not too bad....for leftists. Are they screw-ups or
evil?

Evil screw ups, who only use nylon brushes!

THOSE BASTERDS! That alone should start the Great Cull!

How are you doing on those special brushes to clean up after the
cull?

Just like Asbestos abatement, the brushes would then become contaminated and
a hazardous waste.

Just pitch them in the pits, with the remains. ;-)

One would have to. Given the number of Leftwingers with horrific
diseases, from HIV to a host of other nasties....having bloody
impliments laying around to infect the innocent would really be nasty
and anti-social.

So burning them along with the remains, living and dead, is my second
suggestion for disposal.

Stick them in the tires one hangs around their necks, in the puddle of
gasoline, just before igniting the gas.

Then one simply has to use a broom and a dust pan to clean up.
Well..a shovel and some meat hooks..but the sentiment is there, no?

"would you like that regular..or extra crispy?"

"Necklacing" is just another tribal import we can employ.

After all the Mandelas were big fans of necklacing and if its good
enough for Leftwingers to use..its good enough to use on leftwingers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

But..shrug..a length of barbed wire can be reused over and over again to
hang Leftwingers with, and it meets all Clean Air Standards that
Leftwingers have stuffed down the Peoples throats...unlike Necklacing.

Gunner

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)