Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default second hand smoke

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:20:29 -0700, % wrote:

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:13:53 -0700, jk wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I figure if anyone is such inconsiderate with second hand smoke. I
don't need to be around them.

My parents both smoked, in the days of my youth. I got a lot of ear
infections. My sister got bronchitis and athsma. One of my ear
infections (probably from the smoke) went too long, and damaged my
hearing. Got my first hearing aid at age 6. I'll be wearing hearing
aids for the rest of my life.

And even IF that weren't true, why should people have to put up with
smelling like an old ash tray, just because some one has to feed their
addiction.
jk

They do not realize they stink! Ugh...imagine kissing one? An ashtray
that is.

Amazing what a young man will kiss if it looks like it's working...