Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Presbyopia, or "Old Guy Eyes"

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
Has anyone ever heard of a case of presbyopia, or old guy eyes,
spontaneously getting better?

Any similar experiences out there?

Cheers!
Rich

=========

I am sorry to say this can be sign of cataracts starting to form. You should
see your opthamologist.

====

Ditto. That's what my optometrist told me too. Cataracts are not the
end of the world. When they begin to interfere with getting a good
glasses prescription or contact lens prescription is the time to have
them removed. The multifocal lens inserts aren't quite as good as
they could be yet, so it would be better to put surgery off awhile in
the hope that the lens multifocal lens inserts would be worked out
better. If you can't, it's not that big of a deal. The current lens
inserts will make you 20/20 for distance and you'll need reading
glasses like you do now.

RWL