Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Check out the new look!

Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-09-02, Steve B wrote:
Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Steve, personally, I think that it looks much better, but somehow the
font is not of the kind that I personally like. It looks hard to
read. I like your content, as such, and I think that default font
would do just fine.

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:22:36 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Don't gloat. I'm surprised that one of our A/R types hasn't accused
you of spamming the group yet. gd&r

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Don't gloat. I'm surprised that one of our A/R types hasn't accused
you of spamming the group yet. gd&r

Hey, everyone can have a sig line, and I even intentionally don't post the
sig when the post really isn't metal related, or is just a short answer to
something. It's working, though. I'm getting about 500 people a week off
the site, but half come from generic keyword Google and other search engine
searches.

IIRC, some unnamed poster here was recently excoriated for a rather long
sig. Don't bother me. I can ignore things. I've raised kids, and have
grandkids!

I've been working on this for quite a while, and a lot of work has gone into
it. I used to think that writing a book would be a lazy man's way to make a
book. Noooooooo way, Ray. Glad it's almost all done, and I can get back
onto projects around the house. Also glad that the weather is cooling off.
God, it was a hot summer here.

Steve

no sig

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:49:54 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Just plonk the excoriators. Life's too short.

I've been working on this for quite a while, and a lot of work has gone into
it. I used to think that writing a book would be a lazy man's way to make a
book. Noooooooo way, Ray. Glad it's almost all done, and I can get back
onto projects around the house. Also glad that the weather is cooling off.
God, it was a hot summer here.

I spent nearly 60 hours on a client's website for her new book, so
even the peripherals of book creation take tons of time and effort.

no sig

"No sig" is a sig, silly.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
-- Storm Jameson

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I used to think that writing a book would be a lazy man's way to make a
book. Noooooooo way, Ray.

"book" should be "buck". Stupid spelchkr!

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Id love to have a copy. Its been 19 months since I had mine.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

IIRC, some unnamed poster here was recently excoriated for a rather long
sig. Don't bother me. I can ignore things. I've raised kids, and have
grandkids!

Long sig? Who would that have been?

Gunner

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to
real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where
prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank
number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use
only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use
while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid
by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell
securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some
viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For
recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age.
If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts
inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change
without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage
necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes
acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size
fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of
non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the
forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only.
Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited
for television. Keep cool. process promptly. Post office will not
deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to
sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible
for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from
any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations
only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence.
Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line.
Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your
receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized
for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here
without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi.
Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog.
Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited
time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to
win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary.
Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a
garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated are. Keep away from
fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths
for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is
optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not
recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction
strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No
anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for
resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull
down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of
the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification
purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub.
Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or
mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop.
Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article
does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company,
my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on
anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely
but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change
without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any
resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and
purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law.
Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article
is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor.
Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full
responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no
articles. quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are
discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an
authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory -
explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may
find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from
sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family
please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to
win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are
included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added.
Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for
your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you
dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use
only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue
reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures
and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact
with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture,
incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a
flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to
your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use
of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If
ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a
physician. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for
early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly
higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. must
be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning,
flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and
other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line
voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred
cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation
from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that
are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash,
ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the
item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire,
or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows,
bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions
of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other
restrictions may apply.

This supersedes all previous notices.