Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus28169 Ignoramus28169 is offline

Default Check out the new look!

On 2010-09-02, Steve B wrote:
Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Steve, personally, I think that it looks much better, but somehow the
font is not of the kind that I personally like. It looks hard to
read. I like your content, as such, and I think that default font
would do just fine.

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.