Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Check out the new look!

Still under construction, but improved visibility. Book to be available
there soon. If you want one, e mail me, and get it free before we start
charging. File it. You may need it later, or know someone who will.

You like?

Sheesh. The things a guy will do to keep peace in the newsgroup!

;-)

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.