Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Typical California Democrats ****ing on the taxpayers again

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:25:08 -0700, Dan wrote:

On 8/23/2010 5:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/22...l-m-price-tag/

It takes a moron....or a village filled with morons.....

...to want to disparage education, but that is really what Republicanism
is all about, since an uneducated electorate is what they rely on to get
themselves elected...

The fact that the school was designed, money allocated, and construction
started (and was pretty much irretrievably underway) during the last
REPUBLICAN administration is jsut another set of FACTS ever-so-easily
ignored by the ignorant.

Reunner the coward is a dip**** who hates the possibility of other
people being educated. Too bad for him. He had his chance.

Dan

You might want to re-check your facts there, Dan. Democrats are the
ones elected by the uneducated (welfare clients, poor blacks and
Mexicans, etc.) California, while having a supposed Republican
Governor (which is certainly up for debate) is controlled by
Democrats, thus the financial mess we are in. Only 31% of
Californians are registered Republican.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:05:23 -0700, Jim Chandler wrote:

[...]

Facts to Dan is like Kryptonite to Superman.

Thats why he is so obviously ignorant.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)