Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Senate committee; Keep taxpayers uninformed

Senate Dems vote to hide full text of ObamaCare
They voted to not put the healthcare bill online!
What? The representatives don't want the taxpayers to know
what their are voting on?
This is sick. Absolutely sick.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2346962/posts
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19847

Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:44:59 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

Senate Dems vote to hide full text of ObamaCare
They voted to not put the healthcare bill online!
What? The representatives don't want the taxpayers to know
what their are voting on?
This is sick. Absolutely sick.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2346962/posts
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19847

Mike

That's because most politicans don't read legislation and don't know
what they are voting on. They find it annoying when Jo Public knows
more about a subject than they do.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Raveninghorde wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:44:59 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

Senate Dems vote to hide full text of ObamaCare
They voted to not put the healthcare bill online!
What? The representatives don't want the taxpayers to know
what their are voting on?
This is sick. Absolutely sick.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2346962/posts
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19847

Mike

That's because most politicans don't read legislation and don't know
what they are voting on. They find it annoying when Jo Public knows
more about a subject than they do.

What Mike is trying to say is, they voted not to allow republicans to
hobble a committee by adding a requirement the republicans have never worked
under.

And what you are trying to say is, republicans want to pretend conceptual
language used in creating a bill is actually legislation.
"The Democrats noted that unlike other committees, the Finance Committee
works off conceptual language that describes policies - instead of
legislative language that ultimately becomes law, and which the GOP
amendment would have required.

Democrats accepted an alternate amendment to make conceptual language
available online before a vote."

Another republican hoax destroyed.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:16:59 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

Thanks. Glad you know what you thought I said. Shame it wasn't what I
actually said.

I made a general comment about politicians and expressed no view on
the specifics of your local Senate or legislation.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:44:59 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

Senate Dems vote to hide full text of ObamaCare
They voted to not put the healthcare bill online!
What? The representatives don't want the taxpayers to know
what their are voting on?
This is sick. Absolutely sick.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2346962/posts
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19847

Mike

I grabbed a copy when it first came out...

www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HR3200_Health.pdf

Never before has there been such fascist BS conjured up to be law :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

All Hail Lord Obama, Groveler-in-Chief

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

So, which action was your "that" referring to? Something by someone else?
=)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:44:59 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

Senate Dems vote to hide full text of ObamaCare
They voted to not put the healthcare bill online!
What? The representatives don't want the taxpayers to know
what their are voting on?
This is sick. Absolutely sick.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2346962/posts
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/19847

Mike

I grabbed a copy when it first came out...

www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HR3200_Health.pdf

You also have been duped, that document - in fact, any bill - is not what
is being discussed.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message
Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

Just curious. Does Obama send you a check in the mail or do you have to have
to pick up your check from acorn?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

Silly boy - he gets his payoff under the table, in cash. :-

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Another republican hoax destroyed.

Christ, dude... you are such a ****ing total retard.

There was no ****ing hoax, you retarded hoax put forth as human. What
you really are is sub-human pond scum.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

Bwuahahahahahahaahahahahaa! Great shill joke referring to a **** poor
shill.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

And this "we'll only do what the Republicans did"

Stupid lie.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Raveninghorde wrote:
[...]

Why, do republicans generally need to be paid before they will correct
errant bull****?

This is actually pretty simple. Troll a newsgroup with off topic hate,
take what you get. =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You hacking up what I wrote to misrepresent it *is* a "stupid lie."

Sorry, no misrepresentation occurred, and you can't show otherwise.