Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Building construction in NYC

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 08/11/2010 04:59 PM, Wes wrote:
"Stormin wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

We'll know that world peace is imminent when we find buildings that are
mosques on Fridays, synagogues on Saturdays, and churches on Sundays.

Note that I ain't holding my breath.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 11, 8:11*pm, Tim Wescott wrote:

We'll know that world peace is imminent when we find buildings that are
mosques on Fridays, synagogues on Saturdays, and churches on Sundays.

Note that I ain't holding my breath.

You can certainly find the latter two in my town today, in at least
one building I know of. I'm not sure (and I'll try to check soon)
whether they host a moslem congregation as well.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master
plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

Wes

There's a little bit of everything, already, in lower Manhattan.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 11, 8:59*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master
plan. *While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

Wes

There's a little bit of everything, already, in lower Manhattan.

--
Ed Huntress

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find every single one of those
things within a five-block (quarter mile, for the out of towners)
radius. New York City is the quintessential melting pot.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master
plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

Wes

There's a little bit of everything, already, in lower Manhattan.

--
Ed Huntress

Yes, and the mosque is not exactly "at Ground Zero". I give Bloomberg credit
for not being a demagogue on this issue.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The proposal is a little bit misrepresented.

The location is two city blocks from "Ground Zero". Not exactly at
ground zero.

You can see the map of the location he

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=u...ed=0CBMQ8gEwAA

http://tinyurl.com/335d85l

Much reading is here. Highly recommended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordoba_House

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=u...=45+park+place,...

* *http://tinyurl.com/335d85l

Much reading is here. Highly recommended.

* * *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordoba_House

Just to complete this expression of freedom I think that one
enterprising individual should open a dog grooming palace right next
door.

Wolfgang
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

We'll know that world peace is imminent when we find buildings that are
mosques on Fridays, synagogues on Saturdays, and churches on Sundays.

Now that would be an excellent concept.

Note that I ain't holding my breath.

I'll keep breathing in the meantime also.