Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT Building construction in NYC

Tim Wescott wrote:

On 08/11/2010 04:59 PM, Wes wrote:
"Stormin wrote:

I have decided to support the idea of the gay motor cycle
biker bar being built next door to the mosque that is
(trying) to build at ground zero. I feel like it is a great way
to support acceptance and tolerance. On the other side will
be a Jewish temple. And across the street, a pizza joint that
sells pepperoni and sausage pizza.

Works for me. Don't forget a rib joint and a Kosher deli in your master plan. While we
are at it, how about places of worship of all the other world religions?

We'll know that world peace is imminent when we find buildings that are
mosques on Fridays, synagogues on Saturdays, and churches on Sundays.

Now that would be an excellent concept.

Note that I ain't holding my breath.

I'll keep breathing in the meantime also.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller